Wendy Ryan (she/her/hers) is a Best Selling, 3x Award Winning Author, CEO of Kadabra, Mentor and Strategic Advisor.
Wendy believes that all of our actions are consequential, especially in leadership. This is why it has been her life’s work to help leaders expand what’s possible through The Learn Lead Lift Framework®.
Wendy is a fearless advocate for increasing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access in the business and investor ecosystems. She engages awareness and connection to inspire leaders to take their next step towards greatness. Wendy is available for in-person or virtual keynote speaking engagements, panel discussions, podcast interviews, and small group learning sessions.
Creating opportunity for historically excluded people to prosper through inclusive and equity-minded leadership, investment, and partnership.
About Wendy Ryan
Wendy created The Learn Lead Lift Framework®, introduced in her award-winning and bestselling book, Learn Lead Lift: How to Think, Act, and Inspire Your Way to Greatness. As CEO of Kadabra, Wendy leads an interdisciplinary team of experts who are revolutionizing how leaders think, what they do and how they show up to others through The Learn Lead Lift Framework® and Kadabra’s unique learning solutions.
In addition to her work with Kadabra, Wendy advises and invests in early-stage companies. Her impact facilitating access to capital for historically excluded entrepreneurs is featured in the documentary film, Show Her The Money. Wendy was an executive producer for the film along with Emmy award-winning actor, Sharon Gless.
Sample keynotes and interviews
10 questions to ask Wendy
- What is The Learn Lead Lift Framework® and who can benefit from it?
- What led you to do the work you do today?
- What makes a great leader?
- Why is it important for leaders and organizations to lead with a people-first approach?
- What are some of the most common mistakes you notice leaders make?
- How can leaders and organizations create trauma-informed spaces for their teams?
- What is your experience helping organizations integrate more inclusive practices into their cultures?
- Why are self-awareness and emotional intelligence important in leadership?
- What are your favorite tools to incorporate when working with leaders and organizations?
- Tell us about your book, Learn Lead Lift: How to Think, Act and Inspire Your Way to Greatness.
Popular Speaking Topics:
- Learn Lead Lift: How to Think, Act, and Inspire Your Way to Greatness
- Self-Awareness: Step One to Owning Your Impact
- Wanted: Allies and Agents for Change
Connect With Us.
Connect With Us
We are here to help! Let’s work together to ensure your success.
Learn Lead Lift® and The Learn Lead Lift Framework® are federally registered trademarks owned by Kadabra. Any unauthorized use is expressly prohibited.