Subscribe to our new Flash Briefings for short, informed and actionable business tidbits several times a week. Learn, Lead, Lift, where you can think, act and inspire your way to greatness.
And instructions to get the alexa app:
- Download the Alexa / Open the Alexa app .
- Go to the settings menu
- Select Settings.
- Select Flash Briefing.
- Select Learn Lead Lift to add to your Flash Briefing.
To change the order of your selected news programs, select Edit.
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 30: How to Talk to Employees about an Uncertain Future October 2, 2020Don't let employees find about about furloughs and layoffs via word of mouth. Keep an open door policy. Talk to employees about next steps...early and often...so they can plan ahead.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 29: How Uncertainty Can Benefit Your Organization September 30, 2020Uncertainty can help organizations think differently and to plan ahead. It can help you prioritize and ensure that you have the bottom line more in focus.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 28: How on-line presence differs from on-site presence September 23, 2020It's been a long time since most of us were in front of our clients and customers--in person. And since it will likely be even longer before in-person is a thing again, it's important to put the time and energy into establishing a true online presence.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 27: How to tell your organization's origin story September 18, 2020No matter what industry you're in, people want to know your "why." What problem does your organization solve, for whom and why does that matter? A good origin story attracts and audience and builds a community--which is something we all need right now.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 26: What's in a name? September 16, 2020Have you heard the story of our rebrand and name change? Our goal was to capture the essence of what we do here at Kadabra. What do you think?Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 25: How to Spot Your Values at Work September 11, 2020Do you take the time to define your values and the values of your organization? Incorporating your personal values into your management styles is common, but naming those values so your employees understand them and can see them in action earns you respect. Listen in to why...and how to get started.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 24: What the Harris Nomination Says about Leadership September 10, 2020The Harris nomination is a clear signal that it's time for leaders to be vocal in their support of diverse candidates, regardless of political party. And by speaking out (with your voice and your dollars), your team members will notice--which is always a good thing.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 23: DEI as bandaid July 31, 2020DEI as bandaidWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 22: The real reason behind change resistance July 29, 2020If you see resistance to change in your organization, celebrate. That means people are engaging and paying attention. It's a good thing, if handled well.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 21: Importance of down time--taking a few moments to breathe July 24, 2020Perpetual productivity doesn't exist. You must take down time in order to be more productive in your "on" time. This down time can look different for everyone. What does yours look like?Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 20: Your organization has a certain set of values; how will you make sure your employees live them? July 22, 2020Organizations need to identify and live their values to hire or promote the right employees. Are you able to quickly identify your values? If not, it might be time to revisit them.Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 19: Being heard above the "crowd" July 17, 2020Leaders have a voice, and often a big one. Speaking out about causes close to you is an important part of leadership. Are you doing your part?Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 18: Giving Employees Time to Volunteer July 15, 2020Looking for creative ways to keep employees engaged (and on the payroll)? Give them time to give back!Wendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 17: Why Leaders Have an Easier Time with Change July 8, 2020They’re part of the decisionThey have more processing timeWendy Ryan
- Learn Lead Lift Ep. 16: How to Get Your Momentum Back July 2, 20202 quick-action tipsWendy Ryan